June 05, 2011

It doesn’t matter

May 6-

Tonight Hallie came out of her room to go to the bathroom after being asleep for a couple hours. Ryan and I were on the couch watching t.v. She went to the bathroom and then started running back to her room, acting totally oblivious to us.

As she was running down the hall I yelled out, “Good Night!”

She then stopped, turned around, ran to me, and gave me a big hug and kiss. I said, “aww, thank you. Good night, love you.”

She walked right past Ryan and started running down the hall. Ryan looked at me and raised his arms and mouthed, “what about me?” I yelled down the hall, “What about dad?”

Hallie stops for a second, then says, “It doesn’t matter!,” as she continues on down the hall to her room.

Absolutely hilarious!!!

Ryan and I laughed so hard we were crying. (Well, he said that’s why he was crying. I think it hurt his feelings, and that’s why he was really crying).

I am the favorite!!!

I do sometimes wonder with her. She usually seems to be such a Daddy’s Girl- not tonight!!

IMG_2148

No comments: