February 04, 2012

China doll

Dec. 9

Hallie has been begging to take ballet lessons for a year.

I told her after she turned four, I would sign her up.

She started in September, and has had so much fun.

She had her first little recital on December 9, 2011.

IMG_5110

IMG_5125

IMG_5113

Waiting to go on stage

I could tell she was nervous, but she did pretty well. She lagged a little behind, but honestly all the little girls kind of did. Smile

IMG_5119

IMG_5121

IMG_5122

I was so proud of her cute little dance. One of my favorite parts of being a mom is watching my kids do all their little “firsts”, and watching them have fun and succeed!

 IMG_5129

After the recital and watching the tap dancers, she decided she wants to switch to tap. Looks like next season she will be a tapper! I think tap actually fits her style more.

No comments: