February 04, 2012

Brunch, thanks, & Family

Nov.24

We were able to host Thanksgiving at our house.

IMG_5043

We thought a brunch would be fun..a little different and we could be done early. Plus, brunch foods are way better than dinner foods.

IMG_5044

IMG_5045

IMG_5046

IMG_5049

IMG_5054

All of Ryan’s family was able to attend, minus Lance, Bethany and Rox.

Ryan’s cousins Muffy & Chris also were able to make it.

Only my parents were able to attend from my family.

IMG_5047

We had some delicious food and were able to enjoy some good time with our families.

I love being with family, and I love hosting parties.

IMG_5048

Ryan, I, and our kids are so blessed to have such wonderful family. We are truly grateful for all of them, and the support and love they give our family.

No comments: