March 07, 2011

Rigby, Idaho

March 3-5

This weekend Ryan had to go to Rexburg, Idaho for work. His sister Randi and her family live close to that in Rigby, so we decided to make a little road trip of it and go visit them.

Randi and Tony were so nice and made us feel so welcome.

The kids love playing with their cousins all day and to have sleepovers.

IMG_1212

IMG_1215

Randi and I played beauty shop while the guys were at work. She was so kind and spent her day helping me not look so frumpy. She  colored, cut and styled my hair, and did my makeup. She totally beautified me.

We also went to the movie Tangled and then to Sammy’s for shakes. Three out of the 5 kids were zonked out by the time we got home from the movie.

(at the movie)

IMG_1207

IMG_1209

 (at Sammy’s)

IMG_1213 Eli and I always share chocolate…IMG_1220 while Ryan and Hallie always share fruity.IMG_1228 IMG_1229 IMG_1232

(Carson got a brain freeze. He was quite dramatic about it. I thought it was hilarious!)

IMG_1233

It was a fun relaxing weekend and we are so grateful they let us come play for a couple days.

No comments: