January 25, 2011

This is one good kid

Today it snowed.

First thing Eli did when he came home from school was ask if he could shovel the driveway. I said sure. I was certain he would last about 10 minutes.

I was wrong!

He shoveled the WHOLE driveway. Our driveway is really big. After the driveway, he did the porch and steps. He was out there for almost two hours.

IMG_1031

I would go check on him and he would be trying to get every small piece of snow. I would say, “Eli, it’s ok. You don’t have to get every little bit.” He would reply, “But, mom, I want to do a good job.”

He makes me proud!

IMG_1034

He is such a good kid, and a hard worker.

He is always willing to help me around the house and is a good little worker.

He will make a great husband someday.

2 comments:

Key Fam said...

Oh my gosh! How SWEET is THAT!?!!? You have one kind kiddo, Less!

crazy christensen family said...

He can come do mine whenever he likes! In fact, he can come help me clean my house too, maybe it will wear off on my kids?! I doubt it.