January 09, 2011

Christmas kick-off Party

Dec. 3-

This year I had a hard time getting in the Christmas spirit. I didn’t want to decorate, but the kids kept bugging me. I finally decided for me to get in the mood we needed to have a Christmas Kick off Party.

We started off the night having  the kids favorite dinner-Chicken Broccoli Alfredo. 

IMG_0509 IMG_0510

After dinner we got out all the decorations and the kids went to town decorating the tree, and digging through all the decorations.

IMG_0523 IMG_0525 IMG_0526

The kids put on their new pajamas, watched a Christmas movie and had hot chocolate complete with snowman marshmallows.

IMG_0554

IMG_0545

And it worked…it helped give me some Christmas spirit. Now I can’t wait for the rest of the fun activities for the rest of the month.

P.S. Eli lost his second tooth today. The bottom front right. There was already a new one growing in behind it, so I am glad it popped out finally.

No comments: