July 22, 2010

Summertime is busy time…

..And I love it! We have had so much fun this summer with family and friends. It has been so nice to be busy. I am going to try and catch up on here for my own documentation. So bear with me for the next few posts, as I document our whirlwind of a summer.

We started off our summer will a birthday party. 

My nephew Crew turned 1!! He is such a sweetie. He is so calm and chill. I love him to pieces.

IMG_0093 (2)

On June 5th we celebrated at Wheeler Farm. My sister-in-law, Denell, made the cutest little cake and cupcakes. We opened presents, played, and walked around the farm.

IMG_0094 (2) IMG_0096 (2)

 IMG_0101 (2)

(Kinda creepy, don’t ya think?)

We fed the ducks. Lexi was even brave enough to let them eat right out of her hand.

IMG_0106 (2)

IMG_0105 (2)

  IMG_0107 (2)

We looked at all the animals.

IMG_0110 (2)

And of course had to try and get a picture with the cousins. That is always a chore.

IMG_0116 (2)

It was fun, and I thought a great place to have a party!

IMG_0129 (2)

No comments: