April 19, 2010

Weekend in Arizona

This weekend I had the opportunity to go down to Arizona with my parents, and aunt to visit some family, and celebrate grandma’s birthday. It was a long drive, but a way fun trip. There was lots of silliness and laughter.

DSCN0897 Cute little Sierra

DSCN0909 My cousin Kristen, husband Matt, and Sierra

Ryan was a champ and stayed  home with the kids so that I could have a nice relaxing weekend with no little kiddos to worry about.

We talked, we shopped, we ate, we had fun!

DSCN0900

DSCN0901

DSCN0899Waiting for our table  

 

DSCN0905

DSCN0907

DSCN0903Happy Birthday Grandma!

(This is the awesome grandma that made Hallie’s dress)

DSCN0914

Cousin Jared and Fiance Victoria

It was fun to hang out for a weekend and visit with family that I haven’t seen in a couple years.

1 comment:

Mangone said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I wish we could have been there. I hope you enjoyed the nice warm weather.