December 16, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year.

Thanksgiving day was spent with my family.

Ryan played Halo until crazy hours in the morning.

I did some fun after Thanksgiving shopping.

went to the lighting of the lights at Temple square, and then dinner, with my brothers and their families.

Up to Bancroft, Id. for our annual Thanksgiving dinner with my extended family. We ate our big dinner, visited, and had a pinata.

IMG_3263

IMG_3270

IMG_3278 Helping Grandpa vacuum

Sat in the Hot Pots in Lava.

Went to the Pizza place to eat pizza. laugh, be silly, and eat shakes.thanksgivinghallie

Haliie and her favorite great uncle, Kevin!! She thinks he is just another grandpa!1

ryanthanksgiving

I love going to Bancroft every Thanksgiving. We have so much with my cousins and extended family.

IMG_3285 I just loved this picture-of Ryan doing Hallie's hair. He is so helpful.

No comments: