November 04, 2009

Yellowstone

October 16-18 we were able to take a fun, quick trip to Yellowstone.

We went with my brother and his family and my parents. I love going on trips even if they are quick ones.

Of course, we didn't see one bear. I never have seen one all the times I have been there. I am pretty sure bears don't really live there.

Nonetheless, we had LOTS of fun!

IMG_2577

IMG_2605Grandma, Hallie, Luke, Eli walking to another hot pot. 

IMG_2632 The buffalo that almost ran into our car

IMG_2622

IMG_2625

IMG_2646We celebrated Grandpa's birthday while we were there. 

We had so much fun vacationing with family, but we missed my other brother's and their families. Maybe next time.

2 comments:

Mangone said...

Looks like you guys had fun, Mom showed me all her pictures of you guys there. I like the ones of Ryan and the kids standing on the lump and pointing. I wish we could have gone, hopefully next time, as long as it's not between december to july.

Tiffany said...

What a fun trip. I'm so jealous. We didn't see anything while we were there. Fun times.