August 16, 2009

I should have never trusted the weatherman

Last weekend we had a fun camping and wave running trip planned with my brother and is family.

Early on in the week we checked the weather and it said that it was supposed to poor rain Friday and Saturday, and it was supposed to be really cold Saturday up at the reservoir. So we canceled the trip. I was SO bummed!

We changed our plans and decided to go bowling and eat pizza. It was really fun, but guess what? No rain! It didn't rain the whole day,nor did it rain Saturday. I was mad. We canceled our trip for no reason.IMG_1629

IMG_1635

IMG_1648

Since it didn't rain Friday night. After bowling we went to my parent's house and had a little camp fire and had Smores. After our fire since it was so late we stayed and had a sleep over at Grandma's.

IMG_1656

IMG_1662By the end of the night, we were all falling asleep.

IMG_1667

IMG_1668IMG_1670

It ended up being a fun night, but I was mad at the weathermen. I canceled my trip and it didn't even rain. :(

1 comment:

Mangone said...

It seems like bowling is the thing to do. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.