April 22, 2009

Easter in Boise

The kid's and I took a little road trip over Easter weekend to visit my aunt and cousin's in Idaho. Ryan wasn't feeling very well and since my cousin's little baby is still so tiny I didn't want him to come and get her sick.

My aunt had lots of fun things planned and included my kids in all the fun activities. We all had a so much fun!! Here are the highlights:

Decorating cake pops:

IMG_0355

Eating Cake Pops:

IMG_0351 

Cake Pop:

IMG_0360

Egg hunt

IMG_0292 IMG_0295

Easter baskets:

IMG_0317

Eating Peeps:

IMG_0326

Other fun things we did: Ate at Primos Pizza, watched Bedtime Stories and The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. stayed up late every night, playing Rockband and WII fit, just playing, and relaxing!

Thanks Sandra and Kevin. It's always so fun to come visit.

IMG_0362

 

The kids and I then rushed home Sunday to make it to Ryan's parent's house for Easter dinner and Egg Hunt.

easter pageEaster egg hunt at the Teeples' 

We had a great Easter weekend.

5 comments:

carrie said...

Those cake pops are so cute! I've made cupcake pops before and I love them....but they're time consuming, so I don't get to make them very much. ha ha We just watched The Boy in the Striped Pajamas a few weeks ago. Wasn't that sad?? Matthew is reading the book right now. I'm glad you had so much fun. Your kids are so cute and I love seeing all the fun pictures of the things you guys do. My neighbor put her little girl on the grass today to show me how much she hated it...and I thought of you guys. :o) We need to get together soon! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. (except on your blog...which you're SOOOO much better at updating that me!! ha ha)

carrie said...

oops...You're SOOOO much better at updating your blog THAN me. :o)

Nagels said...

cute pictures. wow your kids are growing up so quickly. those cake pops look yummy. I've seen them before and I wanted to make them but then I didn't have the energy to try. maybe one of these days I will try them but they are so dang cute.

Lindsay said...

Hey Lessley, I don't have your email address, but if you are really interested email me (you can get it from my profile) and we will set up a time. Woohoo! Thanks for thinking I'm somewhat talented - really though, I'm not.

Tiffany said...

Fun times. I so need to go somewhere, anywhere. Love the cake pops. How are those done?