September 20, 2007

FINALLY!!!

For all of you that know that I have been working on "growing" a tree in Eli's room, I FINALLY finished it. And it looks pretty darn good, if I may say so myself. It really didn't take that much time, once I finally just buckled down and did it.



I guess I should give Ryan some credit too. He did help a little with the structure of the tree.


Im glad its done and now we can enjoy our cool bookshelf tree. I am so proud that I finally finished a project I started. (That doesn't happen very often).

4 comments:

Savage Family said...

That is so cool! That looks like my kids though hanging form the branches!!!!

carrie said...

Lessley....I love that!! I want to come see it in person though!! =) You and Ryan are so creative!! How did you do Hallie's room??

Gina said...

Lessley...I'm so impressed!! Let's see more of the room and Hallie's room!!

Anne Marie said...

Wow, that is amazing! Good job! I want to see it sometime. You are so creative.