May 18, 2011

Gnomeo and Juliet

March 31-

Ryan was out of town, so the kids and I decided to hit the movies.

I am cheap and so we hit the cheap theater, and the only kid show that was playing was “Gnomeo and Juliet.”

Let’s just say, I am glad I only spent a few bucks. Not  the best show.

DSCN0042

DSCN0043

Even the kid’s weren’t that into it.

Oh well. It was a fun outing. Until…

After the show I let the kids pick where to eat. They chose Arby’s They love that place. Pretty sure they would eat there everyday if  they could.

While we were there, I don’t know what happened, but they started pulling major attitude and acting like animals. I was so mad, and got really upset with them.

Afterward, I was talking to Ryan and asked him, “If I do something fun with the kids, but then immediately after I yell at them and get mad, are they going to remember the good memories or the mean yelling mom memories?”

I don’t know. But I sure hope they remember the good ones.

No comments: