January 09, 2011

Gingerbread Tree

Dec.23-

We were a little late this year decorating our Gingerbread house. The kids were so excited to decorate the Gingerbread house. I think Hallie was just more excited to eat endless amounts of candy and lick frosting.

IMG_0633 IMG_0630

As Eli was taking the premade Gingerbread pieces out of the box, he dropped it and the pieces broke into even more pieces. I was determined to fix it and started “gluing” them together with the frosting. After “gluing” about 3 pieces together I gave up. It was hard.

IMG_0632

The kids were disappointed. Then I remembered that last year after Christmas I bought a gingerbread tree kit. We pulled it out and they went to town decorating that. Not quite as exciting as a house, but to them it was still fun.

IMG_0640

No comments: