October 09, 2008

A jumping date with Eli

   Yesterday morning Eli and I had a little date. Just the two of us, and boy was it fun. In fact I think it might have been one of the best dates I have been on in awhile. (hint hint, Ryan) :)

   We went to the local Jump On It! It was so much fun. We were crazy jumping machines. It was such a blast to just be totally crazy. Eli had so much fun. I can't remember the last time he had so much fun just playing. I am sure the fact that I was there giving him 110% of my attention didn't hurt.

   I think we are going to make this a permanent Wednesday activity. Anyone that would like to join us is welcome. We would love to have more jumping buddies.

jumping 003 jumping 005 jumping 006

7 comments:

Heidi P said...

Aww..cute mama and son!! That looks way fun! Good for you guys.

carrie said...

How fun!! You'll have to let me know when you go.... I could take Bo. They would have fun. My kids love it there. You're such a good Mom. I've missed you!!

Annie said...

I would love to come but I'd need some depends before I could jump on a trampoline!

Stephanie F. said...

I'll have to try that place. I love trampolines :)
It was so fun to see you last night too!

a-anderson said...

That looks like so much fun. I love spending time with each of my kids one-on-one. I need to do that more. Thanks for the reminder.

Anonymous said...

Look at your faces! What fun :)

Nagels said...

cute. what a fun idea. it looks like you guys had a blast.