March 11, 2008

TAGGED

Thanks Rainey for tagging me :)

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.

10 years ago I was:
I was a Junior at Taylorsville High School.

5 things on my to do list today:Tuesday
1. Clean the car
2. Organize 3 kitchen drawers
3. Put the kids down for a nap
4. Make some phone calls
5. Go on a date with Ryan.

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
-Pay off my house
-Travel and stay at fancy places and do all the fun touristy stuff
-Help abused kids
-Give lots of it away to needy people
-Take my whole family, and Ryan's on a really awesome vacation. Maybe a couple.
-pay off our parents debts
-Put a lot away for my kids college
-Save the rest for a rainy day

-3 of my bad habits:
(good thing they only ask for 3)
1-Easily lose patience with Ryan and the kids
2-Biting my nails
3-Always worrying about what others think

Places I've lived:
1-Taylorsville, Ut
2-Orem, Ut
3-Provo, Ut

5 Jobs I've had:
1-Babysitting
2-Tropical Sno
3-Meier and Frank
4-Family Support and Treatment Center
5-Mom

Something most people don't know about me:
I can be very competative. Especially when I play games with Ryan. He ALWAYS wins, and it makes me so mad. :)

Now I tag Carrie, and Gina because I know you guys like to do these things :)

4 comments:

Gina said...

Ok I've written mine but we'll see how long it takes me to post it on my blog!! Hey I've missed you by the way!!!

Andrea said...

Great list! I try not to be competive but Josh is the same way and makes me so mad too! Dont you love it when your car is clean and your kitchen drawers. It makes me feel like I am actually put together when I'm really not :)

carrie said...

I loved reading about you!! I feel bad that I didn't even see this post until yesterday!! I just saw Eli's computer post!! I'm sorry.... I do love these things!!

Oceanchild said...

I totally forget that I worked at a Tropical Sno too. Those were the days of really doing nothing but being tan and eating shaved ice hoping some hot guys would walk by.

I worry what other people think too!