October 14, 2007

I've been tagged

Thanks to Anne Marie I now have to fill out one of these fun little questionnaire things. I wish I was a little more interesting, but Im not, so sorry everyone. I hope you enjoy it anyway, and everyone else who reads this is now tagged. And I expect to see this on all your blogs. I did it and so can you. (It really isn't that bad).
Two names you go by:
1. Mom
2. Less

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Jeans
2. Cream sweater

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. Fun
2. Honesty

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Hang out with Ryan
2. Shop

Two Things You Want Very Badly at the Moment:
1. To lose my pregnancy weight
2. A clean house

Two pets you had/have:1. A dog named Woody (but he died while my parents were pet sitting- thanks mom and dad)
2. More dogs and a couple cats

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Danielle
2. Carrie

Two things you did last night:
1. Shopped (That’s what I get to do while Ryan watches the BYU games).
2.Cleaned up the kitchen.

Two Things you ate last night:
1. Breadsticks from Target. YUMMY.
2. LIFE cereal. Also very YUMMY.

Two people you last talked to:
1. Ryan
2. Teresa

Two things you're doing/did today:
1. Visited my grandma
2. Filling out this questionnaire

Two longest car rides:
1. Utah to Kentucky
2. Utah to Texas

Two favorite holidays:
1. Independence day
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. And like Anne Marie I also like Strawberry Limeade at Sonic

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Yay, I'm so excited that you filled this out!! I loved reading all about you. I'll have to try the breadsticks from Target. Do you get them in the front of the store in the little deli thing? I also love Life cereal, the cinnamon kind. I'm planning to make some more cupcakes today and bring you some, but I was also planning to be dressed before noon and that didn't exactly happen... but usually I'm more motivated by food than anything else and I need more cupcakes asap.

carrie said...

Lessley....You are so cute. I, too, need to try the breadsticks at Target!! Who knew?? :o) I love Life Cereal (cinnamon), too!! I love reading these things....getting to know fun new things about people. You're awesome....I can't wait to see you tomorrow night!! :o)

Gina said...

Hey...thanks for inviting me to the girls night out!! Just kidding...you guys have fun and I told Carrie to take a picture and post it so I can feel like I was there!! Lets get on planning that girls trip please!! It's so much fun reading about you guys!!